In this day and age, we dressed accordingly to our personality and what suits us. We mix & match with high street and high-end fashion. This goes the same to makeup which is based on our individual character, style and whether if it suits us. We all have our favourite products, but all makeup rules remain the same on what and what not to do. Your lips are like a full-stop on your face. It is the finishing touch to your look to complete your makeup.Whether if you like to channel your alter-ego or feel better about yourself with a flawless natural look.
The process will not complete without a perfect lip shade that suits you. To perfect your statement lips for a banging full-stop, you need to understand the right lip makeup and colour that suits your lip shape and skin tone. Not lip shades and styles are perfect for everyone.
Read on to learn about how to get that perfect, beautiful pout that you have always desire for:
Heavy Upper Lips
If you have heavy upper lips, you can achieve the perfect pout with these tips:
- Line up your lips with a lip liner and put more emphasis on the bottom lip.
- Apply bright lip shade on the bottom lip and a darker shade of the same colour on the top.
- Dab a bit of nude or white eyeshadow on the centre of your lower lip.
Heavy Lower Lips
Lower heavy lips are beautiful, but most women prefer to have an even set of lips. Here’s how you can get the look:
- Line your natural lip line and put added emphasis on the top lip.
- Apply your chosen lip shade on your lips.
- Add a dab of creamy matt finished eyeshadow of similar tone as your lipstick or use a white pencil on the centre of your top lip.
If you have smaller lips, give them a fuller look by:
- Using a soft lip pencil to line your lips all the way and blending it get a natural look.
- Next, apply the shade of your choice. Go for more delicate hues of lip shades to brighten up your face.
- Highlight your cupid brow as well as the centre of your lower lip.
Not need to use a lip plumper for your thin lips, plump them up by:
- Lining the outside of your natural lip line to give your lips a larger shape. Blend it to make it look natural.
- Apply a dark shade of lipstick to your bottom lip and a lighter shade of the same colour to the top lip.
Shades that shine and shimmer are perfect for your lips.
- Blend them up using a lip brush.
You can add some curves to a flatter shape and achieve fuller lips. Here’s how:
- Line your lips all around and emphasise on the upper lip.
- Apply the lip shade of your choice. Any colour works for this lip shape so opt for any colour that suits your skin color.
These tips and tricks can help you remodel your lip shape to achieve fuller lips. Try these out and pucker up!
Nail Focus: Glamorous Nails
It is time to leave behind those same old boring patterns and one toned nail shades. Glam up your nails with funky and trendy new styles! There is no need to go to experts to get your nails done, get your creative juices flowing and get those glamorous nails right at home. There are so many ways to do nail art, and it has become easier with the right nail tools.
Here are a few ideas to:
Wow everyone with sparkly tips! Apply the shade of nail colour you want and sprinkle some glitter at the ends. Make sure you apply a clear top coat to give it a professional look and keep that glitter in place.
Not-So- Perfect Half-Moon
Enough with that perfect half moon look. Make a bold statement with a not so perfect half moon. It looks fresher and is, let’s admit, less stressful than the previous version. Experiment with different colour combinations to really glam up those nails.
Nail jewellery is a fun way to make your nails look trendy. Add some sparkly adornment with the help of a nail glue to get the look.
You cannot go wrong with neon shades if you want your nails to be head turners. Add a pop of color to your neutral outfit with neon colours. Apply one shade or a different one on each fingernail. These are perfect for a fun night out with friends and even on a date night.
There are countless ways to use tapes to achieve various different patterns on your nails. Use it to get that diagonal design, multiple stripes, or use them to get any design you want. Use different colours to further glam up those designs.
Who doesn’t like galaxy art? You can paint an entire galaxy on your nails. It’s not as tricky as it looks. Paint your nails black and then sponge some blue, purple and white accents lightly on top of the black colour. Top it off with adding dots with a micro-tip white pen to make the stars. There is no end to the creativity when it comes to nail art. Try out these tips with your favourite shades or better yet, step out of your comfort zone and use shades you never applied before. Experiment with bold colours, neutral colours with jewellery or glitter, neutral colours with neon shades, manicure tips with shades other than white or anything your heart desires. The sky is the limit!