Ripped and Chunky Choices to Make a Style Statement
(Khmer) ស្តាយល៍ប្លែកមិនមែនជាការស្លៀកខោខូវប៊យរហែក និងលេងម៉ូដខ្សែដៃម៉ូដប្លែកឡើយ វាកាន់តែពិសេសបើអ្នកលេងស្តាយល៍ដោយខ្លួនឯង។ ខណៈដែលពន្លឺព្រះអាទិត្យ
Chunky style is not just about wearing ripped jeans or chunky bracelets, it is also a great to make and flaunt your own unique style statement. As the sunshine is about to peek from the snowy haze, you might want to invest in chunky accessories that are unique, fun, trendy and contemporary to take your fashion game to the next level this winter. So, are you ready to swipe through some chunky fun this fall? Read on!
Stilettos’ are always in style but what can make your look a lot more edgy is a bit flair of chunkiness which will give your attire a fun and funky appeal. This season, you will get a variety of funky options in the category of shoes. From bold colors to shoes with interesting embellishments,wearing a pair of funky shoes can easily make your overall look stand out.
Do you spend hundreds of dollars buying leather bags? But how about getting a not-so- expensive yet chunky handbag that is definite to turn the heads of many! If you have already bought one or are searching for the one your favorite celebrity carried to a fashion show, you are about to make a right addition to your overall look.
No matter if you go with a crossbody, a clutch or a tote, a chunky handbag is sure to turn heads and attract attention. The vibrant bold colors, funky zippers, and aesthetic cuts make chunky handbags the most popular choice of today’s woman. These handbags are perfect to carry on every occasion, depending on your overall look and style. So, carry the one that adds an interesting appeal to your look and outfit. Chunky handbags are great to show your individual style and that too, in the most fun manner.
Ladies Chunky Watches
Chunky accessories are best to express your individual style and your inspiration. Just like chunkybags or shoes, chunky wrist watches are also being touted as the latest trend by fashion enthusiasts.If you haven’t checked out the stores then you are missing one of the most interesting latest trends.From funny patterns and unique cuts to interesting bands and bold colors, chunky watches boast a unique appeal that makes them a perfect to enhance your daily outfit.
Wearing chunky wrist watches is similar to wearing chunky jewelry. Their unique and creative dials are not only fun but also eye-catching. To get a more contemporary look, simply get a pair of watches and mix match them with your street style outfits. These chunky wrist watches are best to go with everyday casual look. May it be your workout outfit, friends gathering or a casual look, you can add an oomph factor to your overall style by simply wrapping some fun around your wrist
Ripped Jeans – Do’s and Don’ts
If you are one of us, you will never mind paying bugs to get a ripped off denim, and which is why it is important for you to wear them in the right manner. It’s like doing justice to the best fashion trend ever! But wait… are you wondering about the right and wrong ways to wear a ripped jeans, then let’s just read on as we are about to share some great tips here:
Let’s just look at the good part first. Well there are some rules to follow — the way we like to call it when you wear ripped jeans. These include:
- Do roll up the jeans a little bit – best is to keep it above ankle – this will make your overall silhouette look slimmer.
- Do keep the ripped part or holes at appropriate places and avoid placing them on thighs
- Do make a fine balance and maintain a good skin ration as of any other normal jeans, huge or large rips will only ruin the overall appeal and will fall under TOO ripped.
So, shall we begin with the practices that fall under fashion crime?
- Do not pair up the ripped jeans with denim accessories such as clutch or wristwatch as this will be a little bit too much.
- Ripped jeans are not to be worn at official occasions or formal dinners. It will not only send the wrong message but will portray a bad sense of style.
- Don’t be careless in determining the amount of skin you want to show. If you like to keep it simple, go with smaller crops or you may also wear leggings underneath. When following the latest trends, try to keep your signature look and wear your own style. So, have you tried stylizing your ripped jeans lately?