Size matters when it comes to the windows of your soul.
You don’t need a plastic surgeon referral to bigger eyes. You just need to get in on a few nifty skincare and makeup tips.
Let us count the ways.
1. Puffy eyes tend to make those peepers appear smaller so get rid of those unsightly eye bags at all cost. Applying cool slices of cucumber or even a bag of frozen peas under the eyes will do the trick. Chilled SK-II Signs Eye Mask is the fuss-free alternative.
2. Dab on a smudge of primer to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Eradicate dark eye circles with the right concealer – do slightly lighter and warmer than your skin tone to correct blur or purple tones. Blend Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat under and around the eyes for a uniform base.
3. Open up the eyes with a curler. Just by lifting the lashes the eyes instantly appear bigger and bright. To intensify the look, lengthen lashes with two coats of mascara. Try CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara.
4. Don’t just line the top lashes. Drawing the perfect line on the lower lashes for the perfect almond-shaped eyes. Smudge out at the outer ends for a subtle lift.
5. Most importantly, fill the waterline with the Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner white eye pencil to seriously open up those eyes.