Take your art to a greater plane with nail stamping
Nail it in eight easy moves.
1. When you are new to nail stamping, make it easy and just do an accent nail.
2. Mix and match abstract stamps on each nail. Turn the stamper in different ways on each nail to create a unique look. Tip: mistakes are much less noticeable when each nail is different.
3. Elevate your manicure by stamping multiple colours of the same stamp on each nail for a layered effect.
4. When reverse stamping, colour in the image right on the stamper. Let dry then apply a bit of top coat to your painted nail before stamping the colored-in image on your nail before sealing in with top coat.
5. Look for a good stamping polish – use polishes that will cover the nail with just one coat. To stand out better, opt for metallic polishes.
6. Clean the stamping image before and after each use with pure acetone to remove every bit of old polish out, ensuring a crisp image.
7. Push nail straight into the image instead of rolling it over the nail.
8. Use a piece of packing tape to pick up all leftover polish, this way it cleans without damage.